Microsoft Access Special Interest Group
of the Capital PC User Group
The only user group dedicated to Microsoft Access in the Washington, D.C. Metro area
We share our experiences with Access and solutions to Access problems with our user group members.
1. Quarterly meetings where users can gather together and discuss mutual problems.
2. An e-mail membership list, where announcements are made, job openings posted, and questions posted.
3. Being part of the Capital PC User's Group, an established user group in the Washington Metro area that concerns a full range of issues relating to hardware and software of personal computers.
4. A user group that is open to all levels of experience with Access, from beginners to experts.
To become a member of the Microsoft Access Special Interest Group, do the following:
1. Join our announcement list by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
2. Join our discussion list by getting on the CPCUG web site by doing the following:
a. Get on http://listserv.cpcug.org/.
b. Click LISTSERV web list management interface.
c. Click "Get Password"
d. Register your password.
e. Once you have a password, at step "c", "Log In"
f. Log in.
g. On the top bar click, "List Management" then "Subscriber Management"
h. On "Select List", click "ACCESSSIG-D CPCUG Access SIG Discussion". (Note that the announcement list is inactive.)
i. You can add your name to the discussion list or remove it.
j. You use the discussion list by sending your question or comment to: ACCESSSIG-D@LISTSERV.CPCUG.ORG
David Kiasi, Chair, firstname.lastname@example.org, (301) 350-4752 (messages), (301) 335-5802 (cell)
Skip Williamson, Host at Veteran's Administration Hospital Center, email@example.com, (202) 745-4043